Information resources and services in toxicology, environmental health, chemistry, HIV/AIDS, and specialized topics in minority health.
- Environment & Health Toxicology - Databases and other resources related to toxicology and environmental health. Includes TOXNET
- Chemical Information - Databases and other resources to search for information by chemical name or structure. Includes ChemIDplus: Lite and Advanced
- HIV/AIDS - Links to journal literature, clinical trials, treatment information, meeting abstracts, and other resources.
- Outreach Activities & Resources - Programs, resources and web sites for health issues of minority and other specific populations.
- Directory of Health Organizations - Search DIRLINE and Health Hotlines to locate health organizations and health hotlines.
Meta-Search and clustering engine for Environmental Health and Toxicology. Searches for information in databases from the NLM database system, NIH, and various U.S. government and international agencies.
"This database is a compilation of curated peer-reviewed research articles "that explore the use of wildlife, domestic, and companion animals as 'sentinels' for the effects of chemical, biological, and physical hazards in the environment that may be a risk to human health." Includes information about animal species, exposures, health effects, and location. From the Yale Occupational and Environmental Medicine Program, Yale University School of Medicine." (via LII)