The Doris Duke Clinical Interfaces Award Program seeks to catalyze activity at the interface of clinical and other research disciplines by:
- Supporting the formation of new collaborations and strengthening existing collaborations of outstanding scientists across disciplines;
- Demonstrating successful models for clinical research at the interface of multiple disciplines; and
- Supporting interdisciplinary and inter-institutional endeavors that go beyond the program project mindset.
This section will provide you with all the information you will need to know about the Commission's grant programs, specifically
- the Certified Local Government Grant Program
- the Keystone Historic Preservation Grant Program, and
- the Pennsylvania History and Museum Grant Program